with regards to the #1 killer of people in these states and territories...and other diseases...
it is my hypothesis that the over consumption of any sugar and any consumption of process and or synthetic sugar causes heart disease in 5 areas/ways.
over consumption of any sugar...and any consumption of processed and or synthetic sugar...
1) causes increased storage of fat/adipose tissue in the body...this increase fat then begins to surround the heart, effectively decreasing the space for heart function and increasing the need for the heart to work harder; thus less efficiently.
2) over consumption of sugar of all kinds, processed, synthetic, raw, processed and real carbs, and alcohol, makes small hard thus harmful ldl, low density lipoprotein. prior to the injection of this toxic drug/sugar into the food chain, i suspect that ldl was all good; large and fluffy ldl. research is repeatedly indicating that these small hard ldl missiles, puncture the blood vessels, whereas the natural body defense mechanism sends calcium to the damage site to repair it. this calcium intervention, eventually builds up into plaque and eventually decreases blood flow,which increases blood pressure or completely blocks blood flow causing an adverse cardiac and or stroke event.
3) usa's government policy to broadly decrease cholesterol by approving/allowing the prescribing of statins. by encouraging the citizenry to decrease cholesterol via decreasing saturated fat consumption and ingesting the harmful/increase risk of diabetes, statin drugs, has increased the risk of diabetes in a substantial percentage of the population, which are taking the statin drug. statin drugs as with all man-made drugs, come with a host of "side effects/poisonous reactions to the human physiology.
in addition, the decrease consumption of saturated fats thus, lower cholesterol is associated with a higher risk of adverse heart conditions in people over 50 years old. it is my hypothesis that saturated, thus cholesterol provides some amount of increased integrity with respect to the cardiovascular system; namely the blood vessel walls. decreased saturated fat consumption has led to this decrease in the healthful levels of saturated fat and thus cholesterol. this i assert that this decrease of cholesterol has led to weakened blood vessels walls, thus compromising blood vessels integrity.
saturated fat is what our cells membranes use and are made of. our lungs cells membranes are virtually all saturated fat. we need saturated fat in our diets. i assert, that the usa government's recommendations for a primary carb diet with low saturated fat, have in effect, promoted the formula for sudden no symptom heart attacks, spontaneous bisection of lda, and other peculiar cardiac arrest events in seemingly healthy people, let alone, exponentially increased heart disease in people with other general unhealthy habits/lifestyles.
4) the over consumption of any sugar and any consumption of processed sugars and carbs has affected the human physiology in a way that no other such food like stuff/drug has. i believe that it is the over consumption of sugar, whether by quantity of real/raw sugar or potency of breeding practices or any consumption of processed/refined sugars has infiltrated the human genome; at it's most primary level. the human dna; nuclear and mitochondria, has been corrupted/mutated by this poisonous drug. human physiology can no longer metabolized these poisonous drugs/food like stuff because our dna has been corrupted by these insidious impostors/pretenders/intruders/perpetrators.
this biological addiction, "to sweets", has compromised the ability of the human physiology (as well as animal who we feed this stuff to) to perform its most basic function, turning food into fuel.
this metabolic corruption from the over consumption of any sugar and any consumption of processed/refined sugars and carbs, i believe is the ultimate cause of metabolic disease and its multitude of symptoms including obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.
in addition, i believe that the over consumption of any sugar and any consumption of processed/refined sugar has caused the increase in genetic disorders in general, and specifically, single generational mutations-genetic disorders. i believe that the over consumption of any sugar and any consumption of processed/refined sugars has directly compromised the human immune system; thus, increasing human physiology's susceptibility to other toxins; i.e. mercury and other metals, agri-business pesticides, and industrial pollutants. therefore, i assert that this uniquely sugar assault on the human physiology has necessarily, directly or indirectly, caused the once unheard of but now epidemic of presentations of mitochondria diseases and genetic disorders, severe/heightened dysfunctional autism traits, as well as other genetic disorders such as alztheimers disease, cancers, myopathies, and as well, i believe increases our neurological tendencies for addictions-addictive behavior and etc.
5) the combination of the above along with the for profit medical product industries' focus on profit margins and convenience, has led to the increasing debilitating illnesses that is increasingly defining the state of lack of health in these states and territories. the over consumption of any sugar and any consumption of processed/refined sugar-carbs, the misinformation on saturated fats and cholesterol, the misuse of statins and stents, has caused the #1 killer in these states and territories to continue its unabated assault on the usa population, all industrial over developed countries, and now, as well as those countries traditionally not over developed; not over industrialized.
as stated, all of this blog and its conclusion are general statements and may not apply to your specific situation. any application of any recommendations, suggestions of any information from within this website is the decision, responsibility and risk of that person. each, any and every person who participates in any and all ways of this website does so at their own volition, the author or contributors to any of this website are not liable for any actions taken in connection or association with this website. i shall therefore, reiterated that the following is strictly my general opinion.
in short, if i was addicted to cigarettes and sugar, and was contemplating stopping one, i would stop the sugar.
if one had to choose between not exercising or not eating sugar or would stop the sugar.
if i was addicted to cocaine and or heroine, and sugar, i would stop the sugar.
if i had to choose between saturated fats and protein and sugar and carbs, i have chosen the fats and protein and have stopped the sugars and carbs. im still alive and doing much better health-wise, and heart-wise.
can u imagine living on only sugar and carbs, with a substantial portion of that being processed refined sugar and carbs; thus eliminating all saturated fats and meat protein from your diets? u don't really have to try that hard to imagine. we are virtually on our way to that scenario. just look around you. you can see the traffic in and out of the great ever expanding hospital-pharmaceutical campus systems. diets of primary processed sugar and carbs with relatively minute amounts of "natural sugar" (for those who dare to eat some fruits, vegetables and meats that naturally contain real/untampered/unrefined/ungeneticaly modified/unchemically changed/non-man made sugars) are the norm in over industrialized/over developed countries and is pretty much how most people live in these states and territories.
with regards to my personal health and diet...
-i have stopped eating chicken tenders, they were causing abdominal discomfort.
-i looked up all sea foods that i have ever heard of and only salmon seems to be acceptably carb free, except for the spinal cord.
-i seem to be able to eat beef of cows not the liver though. i have to make sure i rinse the meat or ask that my meat be rinsed then cooked separately in a clean skillet with no oils, if i am to have any hope of eating out and not having an adverse reaction. ive decreased the beef to small portions of tiny chopped pieces because i was having increasing bloating, gas and belching...increase h. pylori activity?
-i stopped the " so called 0 grams of carbs" pork skins...they apparently having unacceptable trace amounts of carbs that my body cannot tolerate.
-i drink s. pelligrino mineral water ( in addition to filtered tab and bottled water) for real natural minerals (i hope :)), for some taste enhancement and to have something like "a drink" for social affairs.
-i have not attended a medical doctor since this past august i believe. no one had returned my repeated attempts to reschedule an appointment until this past friday, i believe. at this time i have 3 appointments scheduled to see 1st a fu with the pcp dr., then an mri of the liver, & then a follow up with the g.i. dr.
-i have continued to see my clinical psychologist; as we strive to find ways for me to manage my neurological and psychological issues. 1 of which is the intense anxiety i experience going to medical drs., associate with feelings of obligation/responsibility, of being on someone else's time schedule, going out and about and interacting with other people, traveling by public transportation, and being in highly manufactured sensory overloaded environments.
-i have had some periods of feeling better. periods of no acute symptoms related to fructose/carb ingestion. as well, i have had to episodes of inadvertent contamination. 1 such episode occurred after eating the spinal cord of the canned salmon. another was from having raked leaves debris accidentally swept in my face. and another was from eating at marianos. for no extra charge at most marianos, they provide grilling for meats that u purchase in the fresh meat area. the griller did everything asked but i hadn't thot to ask that my meat be picked up using fresh/clean plastic gloves and that my also be rinsed before cooking it. the griller did use a clean skillet.
-my difficulty, is ingesting enough fat to compensate for the lack of carbs to burn to fuel needed to properly function of my physiology. baby back ribs have significant fat, but are relatively expensive per ounce of food. pork loin is tasty, less expensive but does not have enough fat. the pillar rock canned red sock-eyed salmon consistently now has hard particles called struvite, that i simply cannot stomach. im experimental with portion sizes relative to my need for the amount of nutrition each food item gives me. it seems the bulk of my diet shall be fat and pork. the salmon is as essential, i just dn't need as much per meal as i have been eating. this decrease per meal of the salmon shall help save me some money to go towards more pork and fat and perhaps on rare occasions, more expensive meats as calf/veal, buffalo, and lamb.
as i am also concerned with how much bpa i may be ingesting from the cans of canned salmon, i am thinking about going to a butcher store to purchase my salmon/meats. as a result of the scarcity of fat in my meals, i have had some low blood sugar episodes, and 1 slightly severe. the low fat consumption also seems to have me craving carbs. in view of this i wonder if people would be helped to break their sugar addiction with increase animal saturated fat consumption?. when i have had enough animal fat, i don't think i have the carb cravings or the low blood sugar episodes.